Stargate Zone
Bienvenue,

SGZ est un forum RPG, c'est-à-dire que vous incarnez un personnage avec une vie, un passé, des émotions, des envies, des manies, etc ...
Vous le faites vivre, parler et tout ça par écrit.

Etape 1 : Lisez le Codex de Stargate Zone

Etape 2 : Inscrivez-vous

Etape 3 : Présentez-vous

Etape 4 : Amusez-vous !

Avec Stargate Zone bienvenue aux portes de l'imaginaire !

Stargate Zone
Bienvenue,

SGZ est un forum RPG, c'est-à-dire que vous incarnez un personnage avec une vie, un passé, des émotions, des envies, des manies, etc ...
Vous le faites vivre, parler et tout ça par écrit.

Etape 1 : Lisez le Codex de Stargate Zone

Etape 2 : Inscrivez-vous

Etape 3 : Présentez-vous

Etape 4 : Amusez-vous !

Avec Stargate Zone bienvenue aux portes de l'imaginaire !

Stargate Zone
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Stargate ZoneConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

" I'm feeling a little bit.... Worried about your mental state you know ? " [ENGLISH]

2 participants

description" I'm feeling a little bit.... Worried about your mental state you know ? " [ENGLISH] - Page 2 EmptyRe: " I'm feeling a little bit.... Worried about your mental state you know ? " [ENGLISH]

more_horiz
The answer of Hunter wake up her survival mind.
She raised her head and looked at him with a dark look. The fighter was back. tears was still running on her face, but it was anger's tears.

Again he gave her a speech about truth and approach her from behind. Thena tried to move with all her strength, in vain. Then she felt his cold finger running on her chin. Her body was covered with uncontrollable thrills and she started to scream. She screamed all the anger inside her, she screamed because it was the only thing she had left. She hated that. Somebody touching her whitout her will. She knew this so weel. It was all her chilwood. then she learn how to fight, to defend herself, to don't be the slave of anybody anymore. All these yers of training to finish here ? Between the hands of this psycho ?

Thena stopped to screamed, tired. She couldn't see properly, her eyes full of tears.
The man in front of her asked again the question. She couldn't answer, no she couldn't....
Impossible. They will fire her. She will loose everything here.

" Go on. I'm not afraid. I saw worse in my life...", she whispered.

description" I'm feeling a little bit.... Worried about your mental state you know ? " [ENGLISH] - Page 2 EmptyRe: " I'm feeling a little bit.... Worried about your mental state you know ? " [ENGLISH]

more_horiz
Jonathan sigh. He doesn’t want to do it… It was kind of harsh… Even for him…

« Well… I don’t have answer… You know what will happen… »

He took the syringe in his hand, and slowly walk back to the hanging woman.

“This one… Is kind of tricky to understand… It’s like… A double edge sword… It can be inefficient without the right amount of stimulation… But on the over hand…”

The soldier went behind her, trying to find the right blood vein to the heart. Right near the elbow.
With a hit in her head, Jonathan stunned her for a short duration, just the right time to stick the syringe in her body. A push and the liquid was gone, already running into Thena’s blood.
He came back to the cart and put his tools back into it.

“So, just to inform you… This is some X54-64T-D1C… This product has interesting side effect, because it increases the sensibility of the body… “

It was slow to act, because the drug must go everywhere, but you can feel it going, feel every inch of your skin as it increases it sensibility. Pain and pleasure without discrimination. For a normal mind, it would be dangerous because the mind should work on a lot information. But not her… The fact that she stood still was impressive…

He went back behind her, the wind following him as a trace in this space. His finger run along her body, observing her reaction. He was pushing her on the edge, waiting for the right moment.

“What you need to understand is that no one is observing, and in a way, I’m the only judge for your action. What you said will influence on what I will said behind the higher up…  I’m asking it again… What was the aim of stealing a ship and what was Thain role into it?”

Slowly, his finger went down her spine, as he pushed the button of the small object he hide in his other hand. Something that could make her skin feel the small, consistent impression of the hot air near her cold back.

more_horiz
Thena tried to control the expressions of her face. She didn't want to give him anything. He took a syringe and slowly turn around her. She hated that. To know that he was in her back. He could do anything, she was trapped. She couldnt control a thrill. But suddenly she received a violent hit on her head and she didn't realised that Hunter had stick the syringue into her body. She understood when he took it away and when she start to feel a strange fluid ruinning into her veins. It was like...
" aaAAARrrrrGGGHH !" Thena screamed.

She clenched her teeth to stop the screaming and her face twisted with pain. How that was even possible ? She felt like every cell of her body was burning, and growing again, and burning again. And every second it was even worse. She never experienced a pain like this before. Her vision became black, but she was stil conscious. She couldn't hear anything except her heartbeat accelerating gradually.
Thena began to pant heavily.
It was too much.
The pain... was
Too much...
She started to hear something. A long acute note that began to twist her ears. The note was stronger and stronger and after few minutes she realized that it was herself who was screaming.

Tears ran down her cheeks and she breathed more quickly. The voices of Hunter appears clerly now but still her vision was totally blurred.
Again this question. Again.
But Thena couldn't think anymore. The pain was blocking any jugement.

" BECAUSE I NEEDED TO KILL HIM ! " she screamed suddenly before to cry heavily.
She began to sob while continuing.

" HE... HE ruined my life... I was just 10... I was a fucking child ! " she said, sobbing.

She remains silence few seconds, tears still running down her cheeks.
" Thaïn was just a pawn in this story. I used him, because I couldn't go alone... and I didn't know how to ride the ship... That all..."
And suddlenly she started to laugh.
" I went in my planet to kill the monster which was my husband. That's all. "

Thena stopped to laught and cry and gave to Hunter a dark look.
" I'm a murderer. And I don't regret it at all. "

more_horiz
Everybody has his own limit when the pain became unbearable. And it looks like Thena’s was reached.

He looked at her without expression. If only she hasn’t tried to fight, she could have been free for this, without anything that her pride hurt.

For something so simple it was… Disappointing… Unclimactic.

Was all this resistance worth it?

He walked to the table and started cleaning his tool. He knew the job was done because of what he knew about her. She wasn’t the kind of woman who could lied with this much stimulation.

But he couldn’t go away. Not now. Not after hearing the last phrase Thena said.

He turns his face toward her.

« You? Murderer? You’re the kind of people that make me laugh! People who think they’re different from others because they just took a life? »

He slowly shows his hand with a cold smile.

« These are hands of a murderer, somebody who could take the life of others as easily as walking into the park. There’s plenty of blood on these, and I don’t think than yours could press the trigger without any doubts or regret. »

His eyes weren’t amused or angry. No. It was the eye of a sniper, a born killer who will not wagered when he need to act.

Be a bullet. Just a bullet. Only the bullet that will pierce the head of your target.

He slowly turns around and took his bag.

« I respect you, because people doesn’t have the same determination as you have. But you’re a hothead, and it will hurt you one day. Enjoy the next hours by the way, there’s no antidot. »

The door closed suddenly behind him, leaving Thena in the dark and the cold, as he drank to a bottle of water.

His job was done and now it was time he does the most annoying thing he had to do.

With a cough, he started to walk toward the exit, leaving this cold cage where a little ember flickered and suffered the bites of the cold..

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permission de ce forum: