Stargate Zone
Bienvenue,

SGZ est un forum RPG, c'est-à-dire que vous incarnez un personnage avec une vie, un passé, des émotions, des envies, des manies, etc ...
Vous le faites vivre, parler et tout ça par écrit.

Etape 1 : Lisez le Codex de Stargate Zone

Etape 2 : Inscrivez-vous

Etape 3 : Présentez-vous

Etape 4 : Amusez-vous !

Avec Stargate Zone bienvenue aux portes de l'imaginaire !

Stargate Zone
Bienvenue,

SGZ est un forum RPG, c'est-à-dire que vous incarnez un personnage avec une vie, un passé, des émotions, des envies, des manies, etc ...
Vous le faites vivre, parler et tout ça par écrit.

Etape 1 : Lisez le Codex de Stargate Zone

Etape 2 : Inscrivez-vous

Etape 3 : Présentez-vous

Etape 4 : Amusez-vous !

Avec Stargate Zone bienvenue aux portes de l'imaginaire !

Stargate Zone
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Stargate ZoneConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

" I'm feeling a little bit.... Worried about your mental state you know ? " [ENGLISH]

2 participants

description" I'm feeling a little bit.... Worried about your mental state you know ? " [ENGLISH] Empty" I'm feeling a little bit.... Worried about your mental state you know ? " [ENGLISH]

more_horiz
« Well… Well… Good afternoon… Miss Khoomi… »

Jonathan push the door of the cell with his foot as he came in, carrying two small bottles of waters.

He was very different from when he was on the space station, wearing clothes who make him look like a businessman really accentuate the impression of a different man.
Like the soldier and the gentleman were two different people …. Or not. It was maybe just because the man Jess ask him to be became like a part of himself... Of his one soul...

The gentleman soldier was called back from Dubai, where Jessica was actually waiting for him behind the bar (Long story…), just because he was needed, because he was "the most Suited for this job ». Just because he met Thena twice, because he was just a moment his team leader he was supposed to know her… And he was supposed to interrogate her... What a pain in the neck...
They didn’t know what it looked like, going into the mind of the people. It’s like a game… A fight of the minds…
Jonathan pulls the chair back as he sat on it, putting one of the bottles at the range where Thena could take the drink.

« Soo…. Did I miss you? Because from what I heard, seem like you act something like…. five days after I left… So… I’m just asking… »

He smiles gentle, as he opened both of the bottles and takes one to his mouth. Slowly… Like he had time to waste… As he didn’t care…

From what they told him, she took a pilot in hostage, hijacks a spaceship and flew away to another planet. Nothing else.
Or nothing than they want him to know.
It could be both of them…
Always.... Tricky...

« Well… They just called me back from the country something like… twelves minutes ago I think so I’m not really in touch with all the details of the case… So could you give me your point of view of this story? Please ? »

HRP :

description" I'm feeling a little bit.... Worried about your mental state you know ? " [ENGLISH] EmptyRe: " I'm feeling a little bit.... Worried about your mental state you know ? " [ENGLISH]

more_horiz
Thena opened her eyes. The headache was still here, driving her crazy. She couldn't say since how long she was sitting on this chair. The handcuffs were attached to the center of the table and tight well. To tight. She couldn't resting her back on the chair. Her arms were crossed on the table and her head was resting on it.

It was a distinct sound that roused her from her reveries. The doors had been opened. The girl didn't move until a recognizable voice called her by her name. She closed her eyes again and sighed.

“ Really ?? The SDT had not enough staff. They needed to call you ? ” she said without moving.
She heard the creak of a chair and something being place on the table at her side. After a long time, she opened her eyes and straightened.

Jonathan Hunter was in front of her. First, she was suprised by his look. He seemed to be fine.
He made an allusion to her mental health, insinuating she would lost her mind after he left. It was a joke of course. A bad joke. But she gave a evil smile and answered:

“ What do you want me to say, Hunter ? That I missed you ? I'm sorry to say that my life became better once you left this damn station ! ”

She was unfair. There was a time when she admited the value of this team leader. But since … a small incident on the JPS, she decided to take her distance with him. Something was not clear in this guy. To... twisted. (That is the height of hypocrisy, coming from this unstable girl !)

Thena looked at him drinking his water. Crap ! Why him ?

Once Hunter finished to drink he asked the girl to explain her version of the story. The shavadaï closed her eyes a moment and sighed, annoyed.

“ I already said everything. I was not feeling well, I wanted to see my family. I went to ask Thaïn to drive me there. He refused and said that I needed the permission. So I forced him and we left. I'm very sorry. I lost my mind. I'm sorry. I will never do it again.” she said, as a child reciting a poem.

She knew it was not credible. She knew she had to keep a low profile. But she couldn't in front of Hunter; he stirred into her too bad feelings.

description" I'm feeling a little bit.... Worried about your mental state you know ? " [ENGLISH] EmptyRe: " I'm feeling a little bit.... Worried about your mental state you know ? " [ENGLISH]

more_horiz
“I already said everything. I was not feeling well, I wanted to see my family. I went to ask Thaïn to drive me there. He refused and said that I needed the permission. So I forced him and we left. I'm very sorry. I lost my mind. I'm sorry. I will never do it again…
-          Don't try to fool me please… This is nonsense and you know it…. »

The smile of Jonathan was still here. He was still smiling, but his eyes were not. What does she think he is? An idiot? A stupid man who would fell to her tricks?

«   Could we play a little game? Nothing crazy… I can assure you… »

He put his hands in his pocket, and takes out some keys that he put on the table.

« These one are the key who could open your handcuffs. I could open them right away you know ... But I won't… Why? Because I don't know if I can trust you again.… » he said, while moving the object behind her eyes.

But the object that could set Thena free quickly disappears again in Jonathan's pocket.  Given that her eyes were lurking on it, Jonathan feels appropriate to warn her.

« It's just the keys for your handcuff… Not the door… »

He smiled a little, while he looked her in the eyes. He could clearly see her almond-shaped eyes… They were beautiful… He knew someone who had beautiful eyes like her… But that's not the subject know…

« So… As I was saying… Why don't we play a little game…?  You don't lie in this room… And I won't lie too… I asked something, you answer it and after you can ask me something that I will answer without lying ... One question each time so choose carefully… You don't trust me... But I don't trust you too ... I'm playing nice with you... But please... Don't make me became a little bit serious in it ... »

The answer to his question made him smiling again. Well… Let's start to play now…
Jonathan pulls the chair away and begins to walk into the room.

« So… I just want to be sure…But what was the reason you chose to go living with us, the tauri ? It's just by pure curiosity, I can assure you… »

more_horiz
«  Don't try to fool me please… This is nonsense and you know it…. » Jonathan said.

She closed her mouth and looked at him defiantly. Of course her story was not totaly true. Of course she understood why they put her in jail. Of course she knew they will be suspicious. She would be surprised to be warmly welcomed after what she had done.
She knew that she sould be polite and show how much she was sorry for all of this. She knew, but she couldn't. This guy was driving her crazy and brought out the worst of her.

Suddendly he talked about a game and pulled from his pocket some keys. He explained that these keys was the one of her handcuffs and that he could make her free if he wanted.

Thena giggled and stared at him with a strange look.

« Why do you think I don't like to wear this ? » she said in a sensual breath. She bit her lower lips.

* WHAT ARE YOU DOING ? Crazy girl ! You play the bitch or what ? It's not a joke ! Stop to play !* her mind was screaming inside her. But she decided to ignore it for the moment.

« I don't want to know anything about you. Less I know, better I fell. » she answered to him after he explained the rules of the game.
She wanted to kicked her own ass.
What she wanted to prove to react like this ?
Her futur was hung in the balance right now.
And she was playing ?
Why ?

She looked at him defiantly.

Maybe she didn't care anymore.
Care about what ?
She fulfilled her goal.
And now ?
What to do ?

He stood suddently and started to walk in the room. His impeccable suit was following perfectly his movements. He was kind of...charming. Thena looked at him with a new anger in the eyes.
He asked her why she join the Earth and its fight.

What to answer ? * The truth !* was screaming her soul. But she couldn't open herself to this guy. She wanted to defy him. As stupid as its looks.

« I was lost in the space. I saw some lights and I knocked at the door. »
She smiled with the same anger in the eyes.

* You are so stupid ! *

more_horiz
« Funny… That’s kind of how I happen to work for the SDT…  Yeah… It could be just like you… But darker… » Jonathan said with an amused smile.

He stayed quiet for a second, his gaze lost in the void while some memory came back to him.
By reflex, he put his hand on the scar that was on the left side of his neck. He could easily fell the mark of the bullet that nearly gets to take his life. He was more innocent before… more free…

« I didn’t tell anyone about it… There’s just the higher-up like Aeryn, but before that… I was kind of like you… I’m a former soldier, who is supposed to have died  something like… eight years ago? »

He smiles, but just a little, while his voice was losing the sweetness he took at the start. His voice was neutral, like someone who’s reporting fact. Like he was putting himself aside to judge his past.

« They said they needed someone to act as a well-known arm-dealer, and seems I was the best to the job…. So… They made me disappear… And I started to live as someone else… »

He started again walking, his hand crossed behind his back.

« When you past the line wich delimite the good side from the bad side of the society, and you put even one foot into the dark world, you find a place where lies can be found at each corner… To eat or to be eaten… »

Jonathan put his hand on the empty chair, and looks at the young woman right in the eyes.

« You can't understand what it means to live in this kind of world… When you need to lose yourself into the madness… She was the best to make man stay after all... Even there… »

He sighted.

« After a while… I went rogue… Kind of like what you did… vanishing without saying anything… »
And here come the part that was the most difficult ...He wasn't proud of what he did… But he did what he fought to be the better… He was too damn in love…

« When the SDT found me… I had achieved what I had to done… I hunted down and killed the one I fought killed her…  And that's how I'm still standing here… because of one woman… »

He smiled, but this kind of smile was embittered. Yeah… Things weren't that well in his life…

« Where I want to come… Is that I know what you're against… The impression that you've been attacked from all sides… I just need something to feed them…  I just need the truth… Because even if you're thinking that the whole SDT is hostile to you… There's still people who are trying to help… So please …»

His hand was nearly reaching Thena's, but he hasn't held it… Not yet….

He couldn't help if the Shavadaï would try to hide herself; He knew how she feels… He was kind off the same place she was… But he hadn't the same chance as she had... They were... more brutal... Violent....
Sometimes, the better way to understand the others is to understand yourself first…

So this friendly hand… Was a representation of the trust he was trying to build… But he couldn't do it all alone… He was ready to trust… But does Thena was ready for it ?

more_horiz
Thena raised her eyes to the sky when Hunter started to say the typical sentence :« You know, I was a kind of like you before... » This basic psychologic tricks made her sick.
She decided to bit her tongue to avoid her to insult him. She crossed her arms on the table in front of her and place her head on them. It was not so confortable. The handcuffs were attached to tight in the center of the table. She couldn't cross her arms properly. But at least she was not force to face this man.

And he continued to talk. He told about his past.
Did he not hear her ? She said that she didn't give a shit of his life.
But still he was talking, talking...

Without moving and despite herself, she started to listen. It was a strange story about fake death, fake ID, rogue, madness...
*What this stupid guy know about madness ?*

A long silent followed his last sentence. Curious, Thena opened her eyes and raised her head. Hunter held out a friendly hand towards her.
« Please »he asked to finish.
« Something to feed them. »he said just before.

This hand meant a lot. A way out. A possible reconciliation.
Was it not what she wanted to find here first ? She knew how much she was in trouble. She knew it would be hard to convince them that they could still trust her. She wanted to put all her carts on the table.

But then, there was this guy. Why did they choose Jonathan Hunter ?
Shit...
She was definitely too proud to flatten in front of him.

Thena looked at him with a frozen stare.

« Don't pretend to know anything you can't just imagine. »
Her voice was a metallic whisper.

She waited two minutes before to say :

« I'm tired. I want to go back to my cell. »

more_horiz
Well… Seems like it was the end for today…

Jonathan didn’t move at first, like he didn’t understand a thing. He looked at her in the eyes, without saying anything, his smile still here; like he knew what game she was playing for. But he wasn’t aiming to fight her; he was more subtle, gentler. Like a snake, slowly slipping onto the ground, waiting for his prey to look away.
And with patience, he will come near. He will slowly take the grip round her mind, and then, he will deal the final blow… He knew what he was doing after all…

« Ok… I will tell the guards to take you back to your cell if you want… »

His face was sad, sad to let things go like this. But on the inside, he was still observing, still analyzing what will happen next. Always taking a move behind everyone else... That was what he learns from the dark side of society.

Jonathan took his time to pull the chair back, and he went out, while taking his bottle away.
While he waits that the door being unlocked, he only said three words.

« Well… See ya »

And the doors close on him, letting Théna alone in the interrogation’s room.
What the young woman couldn’t see behind the iron door was the smile of excitement, the amused face of Jonathan.

It will be a good fight…

************************************************************************************

How many hours? How many days?

She might have loose the perception of day and night, she might have loose the perception of days, but Jonathan knew exactly how many days where gone since he left.

One hundred sixty eight hours

One week

All was done for it, from duration between the lunch, and sleeping time too…

So when Jonathan pushes the doors to the interrogation’s room, he was surprised.

Surprised to see how she looked.
Even if he knew the reason it was done. But he knew what expression he wanted to put on his face.

He was wearing normally, like a tourist, or someone who is just passing by, but there was this… Impression… These things that make you notice him. All in black, with some blues tripe. For people who know him and his.. Classic style, it was kind off... Shocking...

« Are you …. Ok? » asked Jonathan with concern, while his chair was glidding behind his back.

While he heard the full story from Théna, his face went gradually from anxiety to anger, and at the end, he looked at one of the wall, his eyes blazing with furry, like he was looking at someone

For a moment, he didn’t say a thing, but he slowly turns his face back to Théna.

And he said nothing.

Nothing more, nothing less. a silence tomb behind a little flower

But his body was more talkative than him at the moment.

The way he was standing, he was giving the impression of an intense reflection. Like he was planning something. But what?

more_horiz
Everything was a pure and intense fog.
The dirty dreams made of blood and pain was mixed with the brutal light, the bucket of water, and the shitty food. What was a dream ? What was real ?
She was so tired.
She wanted to sleep...

Everything started right after the end of the interrogation with Hunter. She was tired, she wanted to sleep and forget where she was. But one hour after, somebody wake her up with a bright light and dragged her to the shower. She was feeling frozen. When she could sleep again, it was only for three hours. Again somebody dragged her out in the middle of the night and asked her to run in the yard. Everytime, they woke her up to do some stupid and useless things. She couldn't sleep more than four hours whitout to be waking up. When it was time to eat, nothing came. The food came only went she was not hungry. The time was pointless. She was always tired, never hungry. But they forced her to eat.
How many hours, days ? Weeks ? At some point, she started to dream awake. But was she really awake ?

This man in front of her was he real ? She closed her eyes. An other face was printed on her eyelids. A tanned face smilling....
Some words came to his ears. This voice was not fitting to this face. She openned her eyes. The face in front of her was not tanned, it was not smilling. She couldn't handle it. She felt suddenly a brutal hate.
Was she fine ? Was she looked fucking FINE ?

She stood up and spat in the face of Hunter.

Thena sat down and looked at him with a cruel looks. He was behind all of this. Sure. Only a sick mind could manage a think like that. She wanted to kill him and looked at him dying slowly.

more_horiz
He didn’t move. Jonathan didn’t move. But his eyes were inexpressive. Slowly, he cleans out the spit that was on his face and sigh.

« You know… There is something I hate the most… »

His tone was cold, and his amical face withered away in an instant.
Slowly, he gets off his chair, and looked at Thena for a moment. He makes one move on the right, still without expression.

« Disrespect. »

And he strikes. Just one second after his last word.
Violently.
Thena’s head hit the table, as Jonathan was behind her, holding her to make her upper body unable to move. His moves were efficient, merciless. Even if Thena’s was injured, he wouldn’t care.

« Seems like you didn’t understand what happened between the last we met… We can do it the easy way… Or we can do the hard way…»

A swift sound of iron, and Jonathan had a knife in his hand. Without reflect, sharp, with a black grip. One knife he used especially for this kind of work. It could easily cut the skin, but without making any big cut.

« I’ve got all the authorization to do as I wish… Because they don’t want to have trouble who can put the whole program in danger…  So I want to ask you something… What if…. They choose to use someone else's life to have the Intel they want… »

If they asked for someone to torture someone that could be friend with her in the station…
That was what he was implying.
And he cuts, slowly, aiming at the place where the pain was the most important. Just for one long moment.
Suddenly, he let her free, and move slowly to his chair.

« You know, you could easily think I’m a freak, a twisted man, or anything that seems to be appropriate to you. But one thing I want you to understand is something else. »

He wasn’t a monster after all, but he was the kind of man who would do what he think was needed, even if he had to cross the line.
Jonathan looked at the camera for one second.

« Can somebody would send my bag please? »

The door opened. Once. And his bag was thrown in. With a smile, Jonathan took it and put it near his chair. In it, he knew there were all the things he needed.

« I can put some bandages on it, but can I have your words that you won’t move? » 

The wound wasn’t too deep, it was something it was sure. He knew how to deal the pain after all.

more_horiz
She loved it. She really enjoyed it. Seeing him like that. She laught briefly when he wiped his face.
The man stood and came closed to her. He talked about disrespect. This word didnt reach Thena's brain.

The attack was fast. Suddenly, he hit and slammed her head against the table. She heard her nose make a strange noise and she felt the red liquid spread on the table. She could feel the tast of blood flowing into her mouth.
He threatens, again.

Thena was breathing loudly. The pain was intense and glowed throughout her head, but the anger was stronger. She could'nt move. This man was controlling her. At one point, she heard the noise of a blade.

She froze. She couldn't breath anymore. Couldn't move. It was not the threat of the blade, it was the threat of the words that terrified her suddenly. “use someone else's life “ he said. Of course, it is the lethal weapon of all torturers. But she was immune because she didn't care people.
Wasn't she ?
A smilling tanned face came into her mind. Thaïn...
Of course Thaïn.
She didn't have any news since they came back. Was he in jail somewhere here too ? Was he free ? Was he fired ?

The pain of her flesh opened by the blade ended her reflexion. She screamed. Some blood came out of her mouth. Suddenly he let her free.
Thena nods of the head and looked at her bloodied arm. She blinked and breathed loudly.
The pain was intense. She had not felt it for a really long time. The lake of Urgamal arises.

Hunter asked for his bag. Thena could easily guess what was inside of that bag. Her head and face ached. She was still bledding strongly.
He proposed her to put some bandages. She tried to laught breifly but she couldnt and started to cough.

“ Did you put some vinaigar or some poison on your bandage ?” she said when she resumed breathing.

She looked at him in the eyes.

“ This is how it goes with Jessica ? It gives you pleasure ? What she would say if she knew you was enjoying with me right now ? ” she whispered with a crooked smile.

more_horiz
For one moment, Jonathan's mind froze.
Why? Not because of the things about Jessica, it was her who trains him after all, but because she fought he would put poison on the bandages…
It… it was… Too easy! You threaten someone, and suddenly, you're trying to poison him? One word would be adequate to qualify this kind of action… Bullsh*** ! If he had to kill her, he would already a done it a while ago, in one precise moves….

« You know… Try to understand where I'm going …. Do you really think I would try to use these things? Your nose seems to be broken, and if you stay like this, it won't be good for both of us… Take that in mind… »

Slowly, he pulls the things back in his back and close it. Yeah… He wouldn't kill her… Because of the fact she hasn't struggle to escape the knife, he could deduce that the thing he said just before he strikes her with the knife had some effect. She had someone she wasn't ready to see suffer… Something to dig into it after… But he had time for it…

« Well… In any case I think we will end here… No one wants you to die after all… »

Swiftly, he was already up, going to the door while taking his time to check his vest.

« You know… You're a hothead… someone who would always rush into things… Do you ask yourself sometime if it's efficient? You can't continue like that you know? There's always a big shark that just waiting to eat you… even in the SDT…. »

While the door opened, he couldn't resist but had to saysomething else. Maybe because he was too soft… Maybe because she was one of them before…

« I hope you take care of you, I will come back in one week… one week… »

And the door closes on him.

Slowly, Jonathan took out his phone, and switches it on. Nothing from Jessica… She hasn't jumped into trouble while he was gone after all… The soldier took his weapon that was taken at the start of this session and asked to be teleported back again, while hoping next time would be more… Efficient…

He asked them to let her regain composure, and they respected it by the letter… No waking up while she was sleeping, no food who only came when she wasn't angry… And she even had a book, « Courtoisie de Jonathan Hunter » was written on a note put between the pages of « The art of war ».

A way to provoke her?
No… Sun Tzu was an wise man… And he was nearly sure she hadn't read his book…

But this day wasn't like the two before. He wasn't smiling; he wasn't taking care of Thena's state….
Was he... late?
Thena was still waiting, in this bright room, while Jonathan wasn't pushing the door. Was he… Even in the base?
But suddenly, she could hear his voice.

« I said I will go! Open this dam *CENSURE* door goddamnit! »

When he entered the room, Jonathan wasn't really smiling, but suffering in silence the pain of his shoulder. His clothes were in mess, soiled by the dust.

« Sorry… I'm late… »

He tried to sit down on the chair, but he couldn't stand and fell on it, without grace or something like that.
Amused by his own situation, the man smiled. Who would think he would end up in a gun fight while visiting some olds friends?

« Some guys were having a party… But the end wasn't as I expected… » said Jonathan to Thena while putting on the table the bandages the soldiers behind the doors gave him.

« So… How was this week? »

That's quite become a leitmotiv during these sessions, like the interrogations haven't really started if he hadn't asked her that… That's funny though…

more_horiz
This week was much more easier. She could sleep enough and eat at regular time. A nurse even came to check at her injuries. She was young and nice, but looked at her with eyes full of pity and Thena hated that.
One day, she received a book, a gift from Hunter. Furious, she threw it against the wall. It took one more day before she grabbed it again. At the beggining, she wanted to tear it, but the title on the cover caught her attention.
« The art of war »
Before she could really realize it ; she was reading it. It was quite hard. It was the first time she was reading an book in english. She learn quite fast this new language with the Luxians when she was working for them, but even today, she is still making mistakes.
But even if she didn't understand all the subtleties in the book, she spend four days to read it.

Thena became the day when Hunter promised to come back. Thena was waiting in the same room. She was more calm this time. She heard some strange noises in the next corridor. Hunter appears on the doors. He looked totally different than usualy. He fell on the chair an explained quite fast his situation.
Then, he asked her his famous question.

Thena didn't know what to answer. She open her mouth and tried to talk, but her voice was stuck. She didn't talk to anyone during one week. She cleared her throat and tried again :

«  The food is really disgusting » she said.

Okay, it wasn't so positive, but she said with no anger in the voice.
She waited little bit in silence and looked at him straight in the eyes. Then, she leaned slightly forward and said :

« Hunter.... Do you really want to know the truth? »

more_horiz
He said nothing. Nothing at first.
Slowly, he lean a little frontward, his hand crossed behind his chin. Jonathan looked at Théna in the eyes, and he slowly answer his question without zny frills.

« Yes… »

Just one word, but it was the most appropriate thing to do. 

« I know, he said, that you can think myself as a psychopath, a man who not caring about anything, anyone. I did things back then, I did things that are not legal, but I was thinking it was the right choice… I saw plenty of traps, plenty of liars, so I'm always checking if it's wrong or right… Sometimes, it happens I'm in the wrong, like the last time… However that's another story… »

He laughs a little, but he rapidly stopped as the pain tried to rise again.

« One thing the people asked in my old team was sincerity. You can't have grudged again people because they carrying your life as you are carrying theirs on the field. Tell them lies will make them cries… like they said… »

Old times…. When he was still trying to find his way into the army…

« If I'm here, it's not because somebody told me so… It's because I was intrigued. Intrigued by the reason of your behavior. I can help you… You just need to trust me… »

His voice diminished in intensity, as if this sentence was addressed to her, just her.
The hand he handed over the table was just like last time, a symbol of trust. Even if he was considered as a mad man, as a criminal, he was still a soldier in the end.

Someone who just trying to trust and be trusted.

more_horiz
He looked at her and answer "Yes". Of course, what else could he said ? ...

What else ?

Thena opened her mouth ready to talk... but suddently HE talked. HE TALKED. HE TALKED about HIMSELF !

Thena closed her eyes and whispered softly to try to evacuate the anger rising in her. She put her hands under the table and clenched her fists.
It was too much. too much. She wanted to stop all this. She was ready to let it go. But why was he doing this? He couldn't just shut up and listen to her ? Why he had always to bring the things to him ?

She didn't hear one word he said, too much focused on her inner turmoil. When he stopped to talk, she waited two minutes in silent before to raised her eyes. He was waiting on her, his hand held out.

Pure hatred was consisting her looks. She hated him with her whole soul and being. She stood very fast.
She was almost going to jump above the table to slaughter him. But she could control. She turned around and knocks on the door of the cell.

" Please, somebody, Please, I want to go back in my cell. Otherwise I will really KILL HIM. " screamed her.

She hit the door with his fists, shouting.

more_horiz
It was his loose… But sometime he couldn't allow himself as much time as now…
In this case, he had two options.

One.  Be Diplomatic. Impossible now because of Thena's mental state. He had passed a line so… This type of scenario was really out of option.

Two. Be serious.
Just a little…

« Well… »

Nothing more. Nothing less.
As the man was getting up, he put his hand in his pocket and moves to the door, where Thena was asking to quit.
However, she could not. If he was in it, she would not be able to get out until he was.
Jonathan smiles a little as Thena turn back to look at him, and he just says something.

« Sorry… ».

And he hit his hand just behind her face. A loud sound, nothing in his attitude was saying that he would do that.
Something he learned from the « Underworld » was the way hitman think. He knew Thena was a born one vs one fighter, and even if he tries his best he won't be able to beat her.
But sometimes, there's situation where you had to fight… And sometime… You just need to take the upper hand, and transform it at what you know the best. Assassination.

In this case, he was not going to kill someone, but made his position clear.
The bludgeon is an excellent self-defense weapon, his size allowing it to be taken everywhere. And nobody can suspect the little trick he had in hand. It was very… Shocking...
His aim was Thena's belly, and for this one, he was a little bit precocious than usual. He won't break any bones… Just at the limit…

In his other hand, he had a special tranquilizing syringe, created for short range throw…
Not poison, or anything dangerous. Just what he called « The Sleeper powder ».
With this, a normal person would sleep for one hour…  However the awakening was pretty… Difficult…
Quite good for kidnapping and interrogations…
In one movement, it was done. The liquid was already flowing into her body, and all he could say after was again this word… Sorry…
As her body was sliding on the wall to the ground, Jonathan took his time to take his « Non-lethal » weapons back and swiftly put back his vest.

« Well… Let's put her back to her chair shall we... »

Slowly, Jonathan puts his hand under Thena's waist, and he started to lift her up.
The fact that he was taking his time to move her back to her seat was actually because he still was still wounded, nothing more, nothing less.

He was still in the « Gentleman's mood », and still had some respect for people… Even if people hate him…
After he was sure that she was correctly sleeping on the table, Jonathan turns around and asked.

« Can you send the medic please? Change of plan… »

One hour later.

In one hour, you could do a lot of things. Or not.
Sometimes you can just see the medic, sit on your chair and start to think about what to do next when business started waking up.

Jonathan didn't moved as Thena woke up, looking at her without saying anything.

« I’m listening »

He doesn’t try to explain himself, neither trying to give another lecture.

A few words.

But now. He won’t waste time.

more_horiz
Thena felt Hunter approching in her back. She turn around, but too late, he hit her on the face and suddently a bludgeon appeared on his hand. The weapon fits strongly into her stomach and she bends exhaling all the air from her lungs. Surprised she felt into her knees, the arms crossed on her belly. She couldnt breath anymore and couldnt hear anything. She felt a spike stuck into her neck and a warm liquid spread in her body.
The pain was intense, but the anger was worse. If she could, she would stand and stick her teeth in the throat of Hunter to take his life. But her brain suddently started to swich off. Slowly a black sheet stared to cover the view. And everything turn black.

When she realize that she woke up, the pain in her heat and her belly was intense. She mumbled something unintelligible and a lone tear runs from the corner of her eye. After few minutes, she could open her eyes but the view was murky. She saw a figure and knew it was Hunter... again.

Suddently she started to cry. Her mind was still clouded by drugs and her head was spinning.

«  Why... why are you still here ? Why you ? »
She rolls her head and ends up dangling down, eyes closed. She was still crying in silence.
«  Please go away, send me somebody else... please... »
She sniffed.

«  I'm ready to talk... I was ready from the begining... But with you I cant. »

She shaked her head and the tears was rolling on her cheeks.

«  I can't because I know that I'm going to kill you at the end. »

She raised her head and look at him. Her eyes was full of tears.
«  And it's make me cry because if I kill you, I will loose everything here. »

more_horiz
« Ah... Ah.... Ah.... »

He was just there... Laughing. For a minute.

« You see... That's kind of funny ! »

Jonathan started to get up on his feet and start walking toward Thena. He pull his hand on the table and looked at her in the eyes...

« You see... There's a loooot of people who want me dead... But as always.... They forget one crucial element... 
I'm already dead. »

Just a whisper near her ear.

« If you really want me dead, think next time.. Think twice before talking... You may need it... »

And he was gone. He just catch his bag, patt hena's shoulder and the door closed on him.

But he wasn't done with her... He needed her to say everything,.. Everything...

For now... He will be a little serious... Just a little...

For a moment, nothing happened in the room where Thena was heldprisoner. No guard. Nothing. Just the silence of the light that was near dying... And... A small sound... A gaz... Sleeping gaz actually... For a moment, Jonathan heard Thena trying to escape, trying to fight the sleeping drug...

But it was pointless... The door was looked, and even if she tries to stop breathing, he could only give her 5 minutes... And actually,it was too much optimistic... For the next part...

******* One hour later ******

Jonathan looked at his watch and took his time to walked to Thena.

« 55....56...57...58...59....and... Splash.... »

Suddenly, he throw the cold water on Thena and start to walk away back to his chair...

« Welcome back.... »

The place was a little more different... Colder... Darker... And without a chair for Thena...  Because she was hanging in the air.... Blinded...

Jonathan waited a few seconds for Thena to take conscience of her situation and talked again.

« And before you asked, no, i wasn't the one who had undress your top... If Jess happen to know about it this could be very bad for the bof of us... »

He smiled.... and push the cart that was near him...

« So... Could you tell me everything from the beginning please … And don't lie... I'm a pretty good lier myself so if it happens.... I'm gonna inject something in your body... »

He opened his briefcase by making sure to make some sound....

« You see... I've got 8 syringe... And each of one is unique... Some of them are from earth... But some of them came from our exploration... And they had …. some interesing from my point of view... »

With his hand he patted one of them, and walked to Thena.

« Each time you will lie... I will roll the dice... and randomly.... Pchut ! »

With the tip of the syringe, he carefully made her feel the cold iron on her naked body... An empty one actually...
He walked back to the cart and waited a few seconds...

« I forgot to say that i brought some bonuses.... Tools like knife, whip... I've got a fully filled suitcase i was given from a Russian friend of mine.... »

Each time these " Tool" were taken out ... The cold sound made by the cart... 6 bonuses... 6 tools... It wasn't  his penchant... But some of them could have an use in this situation...

« So... I suggest yourself to be very honest with me... If you don't want to end bald, watching pinks elephants swinging on Michael Jackson, or sexually aroused... I'm not sure if i had taken this one actually... But we will see...  We will see... »

more_horiz
* Where am I ?
Cold... it's cold, wet .... and dark....*

She tried to move her hand, in vain. She tried to move the other one, then her feet, but she couldn't. The panic started to grow inside her.

* I'm trap ! I'M TRAP ! *
She screamed into her head to woke her up.

Thena opened her eyes slowly and blinked it once. But she couldnt see. In fact, something was bloking her view. Probably a blindfold. She tried to move again, but she was totally stuck, like hang in the air by chains. She was totally wet and she could feel that her top was no more.
All of this situation was... familiar to her. She started to breath strongly and tried to move harder. She started freaking out.

She was back. She was back in this horrible days... with him...
In few seconds, she became this little girl, attached and trapped in the dark, crying when she hear the feet of the man.

Thena couldn't resisted to scream of terror by thinking to this.

Suddenly a cold voice started to talk. Instantaneously, she stopped to move and breathe to listen the direction of the voice. Because she know it. She know it perfectly... And slowly, she recovered and remember what happend.

Hunter ! Hunter, It was him !
It was him who put her in this situation. A terrible rage surged into her. But Thena didnt move and listen carrefully what the guy said.

Torture.
Yes, this guy was mad. This guy was really mad.

Thena couldn't handle to be subject to him. She fought all her life for her freedom, to regain the control of her body... Being in this situation was the worse thing she could ever imagine....
Thena started to growl like a dog and move in every sense to find a way to go out. She screamed and growled showing her teeths.

After few minutes, she stopped slowly and become quiet.
Some tears rolled down her cheek and,put her head down.

" Please... please.... kill me... " she was begging.

Maybe it was the solution... maybe all these months in the JPS was just an illusion, maybe she was aimed to finished like this.

more_horiz
« That's cute ... The fighter ... The rebel ... Thena Koomi ... Ended up begging somebody to end her life... »

He smiled, but still inside, a part of him was still horrified about what he became. Just to fill his role. Just to obey what he was asked. He broke her.

« You know ... what you don't understand it's I need answer, and if you're saying right, you may be able to go back to the jps, or start a new life, away from this pain... »

With his hand, he took a dice he made roll in his hand.

« You just need to give an answer to my question ... And I can make some of the pain disappear ... Truth to be healed, lies to be hurt... »

Slowly, his cold hand skim her warm skin, going from the back of her hand to her chin, still playing on this kind of stimulation. It could be related to a rape-trauma, as what information he could get from his attitude. Worth playing it ?Maybe...
After this, he went back to his initial position, standing near the chariot, still playing with the dice in his free hand. Like he was still thinking which syringe he would took.

« So... What was the reason for stealing the ship? What was thain role in your « Escapade » ? »

more_horiz
The answer of Hunter wake up her survival mind.
She raised her head and looked at him with a dark look. The fighter was back. tears was still running on her face, but it was anger's tears.

Again he gave her a speech about truth and approach her from behind. Thena tried to move with all her strength, in vain. Then she felt his cold finger running on her chin. Her body was covered with uncontrollable thrills and she started to scream. She screamed all the anger inside her, she screamed because it was the only thing she had left. She hated that. Somebody touching her whitout her will. She knew this so weel. It was all her chilwood. then she learn how to fight, to defend herself, to don't be the slave of anybody anymore. All these yers of training to finish here ? Between the hands of this psycho ?

Thena stopped to screamed, tired. She couldn't see properly, her eyes full of tears.
The man in front of her asked again the question. She couldn't answer, no she couldn't....
Impossible. They will fire her. She will loose everything here.

" Go on. I'm not afraid. I saw worse in my life...", she whispered.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permission de ce forum: